FAQ thus far:
- Login: right top corner, very small link in parenthesis reading (login)
- Change language of the menue: pull-down menue top right corner - I pre-installed English, German, Farsi, Russian
- Help: bottom of the page, "Moodle docs for this page" hyperlink; I use right click - open in new tab. The help wiki is very good it seems.
- Tags - define your own editing your profile (navigation - my profile - edit profile) in the interests section, seperate by comma; when writing a blog entry, wiki entry, forum entry you can add your own relevant tags (usually singel words, seperated by commas); please also look if some of the "official" tags listed above the tag section may be relevant and enter them (you still need to enter them by hand or copy-paste). You can use different languages for tags.
- You can only see and edit the courses you are enroled in. Editing is restricted to editing teachers or authors as far as I understand thus far. Non-editing teachers or contributors are not listed under the course name even though they should have full access. Students can comment but not edit the courses.